Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Just a minute NOVEMBER


Happy November! See the rest of my Just a Minutes here.

In NOVEMBER I am...

Reading...

Magazines. I have given up on reading books since starting university! I'm sure I'll get back into the swing of reading properly but right now I've got Glamour, Elle Decoration and Look sitting beside my bed.

Listening to...

Lykke Li. My friend played this song to me at the weekend and I can't stop listening to it.


Cooking...

Pumpkin soup and chocolate cornflake cakes. Comfort Autumn food.

Missing...

Friends and family. Only 6 weeks until the Christmas break!


Wearing...

Cosy fleece boots and jeans. It's getting cold!

What are you up to this month?

xxx

PS. See my collage (along with other bloggers' collages) featured here!
PPS. Thank you to Shopaholic for featuring me here too :) 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...