Monday, February 9, 2009

Recovery

Today I went out of the house for the first time after being sick ( which was wednesday). Usually I never can stand being in the house for more than one day but when you're sick you really appreciate it that you have a bed and a couch to lie down. Wednesday night i skipped my night classes took the metro home and lay down immediatey on the couch, so bad i felt because of the fever. Now I am only coughing and have a running rose, half so bad =)


So back to topic, the bf picked me up and we went to Rockland center as usual since it's close to my house. And i just wanted to get some fresh air without having really shopping in my mind but what's the rule again, never try to find something, wait until it comes to you. I was looking for a new bag for school and didn't find any so today at Zara, I spotted one on sale and it was the last one. I was really happy because it was ligth, big and the price tag was reasonable 39.99CAN but to that later. Also I found a simple black dress in XS. Too simple maybe?So that's my adventure and the bf was carrying my bag, coat and scarf while I shopped aha, that's the only use they're for when shopping in my opinion and carrying shopping bags of course! XD Oh and he paid for the bag + dress as valentine's gift yay.So much to abusement.



Zara Dress 19.99$CAN

Zara Bag - on sale for 39.99$CAN but rang up as 29.99$CAN o__O


And another Zara dress from last week


$19.99CAN



And guess what i've been eating for the last THREE meals, chinese fondu, yes. Tofu + Water Crescent + Mushrooms + transparent Vermicelli = I never get tired of it.It's yummy and you feel like you can't stop eating them. I don't like fish balls, shrimps,squid or meat with it except for lamb for really good beef.






I swear, if it continues like this, I am going to go bankrupt because of Zara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...