Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Shopping


Clockwise from left - floral dress: Urban Outfitters £45, bikini: Topshop £25, Mineralize skinfinish/ natual powder: MAC £18, You Rebel Lite: Benefit £21.50, Moon Beam: Benefit £17.50, Bandeau playsuit: Topshop £25

I've been babysitting four times this week! Which means I now have some money to spend on some new spring-like things :)
I haven't bought any good quality makeup in a while and need an update! I like Benefit and Mac makeup a lot. I used to have You Rebel Lite and it worked really well for my dry skin. I always steal my sister's Moon Beam so I think I'll finally pick up some of that for myself!
For a bit of clothes shopping, I love the Urban Outfitters floral dress as a pretty but easy to wear spring/ summer dress. I love the simple, casual shape. And although I might feel a bit self-concious wearing a bright orange bikini, I feel like something different this year to wear on the beach so I think I need to nip to Topshop to try it on!
xxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...