Monday, April 19, 2010

Another Day to Dress Up


I discovered this beautiful blog today via here comes the sun and I am in love with her amazing outfits.
She puts together the most unique things that always look pretty and feminine (despite the fact that she apparently never wears pink!)
Sorry there are sooo many pictures. I honestly found it impossible to cut them down! I spent about half an hour on her blog!

My conclusion from her beautiful clothes:
1. I need to look out for some more crazyily patterned cardigans
2. Be less afraid to wear short shorts (though I haven't got the legs that Megan has!)
3. Buy more lovely girly blouses for the summer, to wear with those super shorty shorts!












This is my favourite dress - I love how it's so floaty!


PS. It's so cool that's she's always wearing a hat !
xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...