Monday, April 12, 2010

A bit of Spring shopping


Hey loves!
I'm back from Cornwall. The weather was gorgeous and we spent the first day doing a 4 hour walk with a break for a picnic on the beach above. My friend, sister, brother and I even braved a dip in the sea in the evening. It was absolutely, painfully FREEZING but so worth it!

So anyway, I said that I would post what I bought on Thursday. I went to Liberty's of London and fell in LOVE. Especially with the Target Collection, simply because it was affordable! I've been wanting to go there for over a month. I wanted to go crazy and buy everything, but I managed to only buy two fabric covered "Milk Crates" (£12 each).

Plus they fit very satifyingly into the cube shelves I have in my room! I'm going to take them to university in September to brighten up the dull student accommodation room and to provide pretty storage.



They're perfect for throwing in all the junk I have that I don't want on show, and my Glamour magazines from the last 5 years that I can't bear to throw away! I'm so very tempted to go back and buy some more.. if only they came in more than 2 patterns!



I also bought this bicycle t-shirt from Urban Outfitters (£28). As you might remember, I'm a little obsessed with bikes so I've wanted this t-shirt for a while! It's great for throwing on with jeans or high-waisted shorts.


Have a lovely day!
Polly xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...