Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Creative Space


I decided to post a My Creative Space this week afterall, just for fun :)
I've only been working on drawings for my project (remember the start of it?). Over three weeks into the project and I'm still drawing :O
I really should be designing now but oh well! I managed to move out of my sketchbook and I'm now working on quick, experimental drawings over-lapping on big A1 sheets. It helps me to start thinking about patterns and how my print might turn out. Last project we were encouraged to use different quick drawing techniques and different media. Also to stick to black and white but I added a splash of colour to my second one :)

I'm not that pleased with them, but they are only the first two I've done, so I can develop some better ones this week.



A few sketchbook pages with some quick line-drawings



And lots of butterflies



It's been hard starting a project and working on it alone in the holidays. I'm so used to seeing a tutor at least once a day, and taking advice from them and my classmates. I'm kind of nervous but also looking forward to going back to college to get to work! I'm just worried I'll be really behind or have lots of criticism!

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...