Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Nursery jealousy



Somehow I've managed to become jealous of this beautiful nursery when I don't even have any kids.
It's my favourite chair, that beautiful bunting cushion, those lovely globes and all that colour that makes me go WOW.
I can't wait to have children (for more than just this reason! Don't worry, I'm not that shallow!) But I do find myself loving things all the time that would only look good in a kid's room.



The pictures are from one of my new favourite blogs: armelle.
Here are some pictures from her studio as well:


Stained aqua concrete floors and butterfly wallpaper? Bliss!


Anyway, I'm off to yoga now! I might do a creative space tonight... I haven't decided yet. Although I've been more creative than ever these last couple of weeks with my final major project, I'm always reluctant to post up my college work. I don't know why! I don't find it as interesting to share as the projects I make up for myself. And all I've done is drawings over the last few weeks. Not so exciting? But we'll see!

xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...