Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Parasuco Warehouse Sale October 22th -25th 2009

i'm insomniac >__<. Have class tomorrow........I'm going to go there on thursday and report what's good!

Updates:
I went today with the L. around 12pm, there was noone in line. The sale was in a big tent, same as last year. The selection is pretty good since it's the first day, lots of men and women jeans, jackets, sweaters. L. got 4 jeans for 35$ each plus two polos for 25$ each and a longsleeve. I got a pair of 10$ skinnies and a peacoat for $40.(I don't really need another one, *feels guilty now*).
The price range is as follows:
Women jeans: $25
Men Jeans: $25-35
Jackets: $35-$40. There was faux leather, faux fur, sequins jackets and pea coats.
Tops & sweaters: $10-$35
Honestly, I don't like parasuco. The design is too much for me , all you see is the freaking huge name PARASUCO on every clothing item. It's only worth it if you want to get denim there in my opinion. I saw women with a tons of items in their bag aha. I learnt from warehouse sales I guess. Don't buy things that you won't wear, even if it's branded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...