Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bicycle accessories



Now that it's summer I've got back into riding my bike around a lot. But I never wear a helmet... which is really bad, especially as cycling in London is pretty dangerous! I'm considering getting one of these lovely helmets as I really want to start wearing one - my dad's helmet saved his life a few years ago and I know it's important. Joanna from Cup of Jo recommends the Bern helmet here. 













And while I'm looking... I'm also considering buying some bike panniers so that I can ride my bike to uni everyday when I start this Autumn. I have a basket already, but it's often not enough to fit in my sketchbook and everything.





Or this box on the back would be nice!



YES I DO.

Check out this amazing blog about cycling and looking chic in London - here.
xx

PS. How lovely is this floral bicycle?


All images/ products from Cycle Chic and their blog, London Cycle Chic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...